God's Canvas

God's Canvas
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.~~John 15:13

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hang in there!

I'm feeling horribly guilty about the lag in my blog posts, in my promise to post patterns, etc.  I have no idea why humans make plans because life will happen and the next thing you know, you are apologizing for things like a sloppy blog schedule...yikes!


My husband has left the country for a month, and the days surrounding his departure became crazier and wilder by the minute.  Now that he's gone and has safely arrived after a 30+hour flight, I'm going to have more time on my hands to get this blog updated and post some new photos of all things crafty and lovely.


So...hang in there with me and remember that I promise to keep my promise this time!  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to share your thoughts or questions with me. I would love to hear from you!