God's Canvas

God's Canvas
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.~~John 15:13

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good Morning!
This is a much better week, and I find myself trying new knitting stitches/patterns, which is always a boost to my morale!


I've posted a few more blogs that I realize are very popular and likely nothing new to you, but if you browse this blog and find at least one that brings you joy...then it will have been worth the research!


Thanks for being my reader and giving me the chance to share my life with you. I hope you have had a chance to donate your support to the recovery efforts in Haiti. What an overwhelming event...catastrophic to say the least...and how thankful I am to be here tonight, writing from my computer desk in a quilting studio that is glorious. I am blessed beyond measure...and I hope and pray that you are as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to share your thoughts or questions with me. I would love to hear from you!