God's Canvas

God's Canvas
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.~~John 15:13

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Post

It's pretty late on Tuesday night and I've had some thoughts...sometimes pretty heavy...running through this blonde head for a few days. Haiti has me so saddened, and yet I know that God is going to help these people...has helped them...and I thank the Lord every day that I am aware of the blessings He has given me. Second only to the fact that this horrible disaster has taken place, I am saddened mostly by the fact that my health doesn't permit me to go and minister to this country. They are in need...such great need...of love. I have cried out in my prayers for them! I believe that this world has come together during this tragedy moreso than any other disaster in the history of man, at least from my viewpoint and what I see on television. I see many countries offering help that I would never have dreamed would come to the aid of Haiti. I've got friends who are merchant marines and their boats are heading for Haiti, bypassing some formerly planned ports. Amazing! This is the kind of love we're supposed to show for one another. My next prayer would be that this love for one another continue past the sadness of this disaster and into the future. Peace be still. I know God rejoices today to see His children banding together.

Exciting news! I actually have a follower!!! Thanks, Breezy. You're the best! I haven't really alerted many friends to the fact that I have a blog. I really haven't even told many family members. I just needed to get myself together and hopefully create some dialogue that would not have readers yawning by the third sentence. That'll take a while. Please forgive me!

My plans for the future are to include projects and patterns, and of course I'll keep sharing my heart with you. I spend quite a bit of time alone, so it will be nice to sit here and "talk" to you on a regular basis. Please, let me hear from you if you have things you'd like to share or post. I'm open to your ideas.

Okay...time for some more research and education on all things "blog." Nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to share your thoughts or questions with me. I would love to hear from you!