God's Canvas

God's Canvas
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.~~John 15:13

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Blog

Finally...I have attempted to start my own blog. I am not a technogenius, but I can read, so I figured I may as well try this on for size. There are so many...literally hundreds...of blogs I adore and I wondered what in the world I was thinking. Then, it occurred to me that it might be fun to share ideas, blogs I admire, thoughts, crafts, recipes, music, patterns...life. Not an original thought, but one that justified me starting this blog...at least for me.

What I have to say may not necessarily be verbose each time I post, but it is sincere. I hope that everyone reading this receives a blessing. Have an awesome weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to share your thoughts or questions with me. I would love to hear from you!